Terms and Conditions
We did our best to keep the language simple and straightforward. We know, this is not the most exciting reading, but it is important that you are aware of your rights.
We do not require users to register in order to browse through the web site, make a booking or purchase a product, however as a registered user of relaxat.life, you may find it easier to manage your needs once an account is created.
You may want to subscribe to our mailing list for exclusive offers and promotions.
PRODUCT & SERVICE DESCRIPTIONS
Each product purchased and service delivered is sold subject to its product/service description. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products/services appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
1. Contract, Order Acceptance. The technical steps to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
• You place the order for your products on the website by paying at the end of checkout process.
• We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Vita Relaxat.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch of the products ordered by you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it before dispatch. The sales contract is completed in England.
Reasons why we may not be able to accept your order or part of your order include one of the following:
• the product you ordered is out of stock
• authorisation of your payment failed
• we made a pricing or product description error
If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by a member of our Customer Service.
2. Changing an Order. Please contact us on 07846100075 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Cancelling an Order. If you change your mind about an order you have placed with us, you may cancel it for any reason up to the point of dispatch. Please contact us as quickly as possible by emailing email@example.com or by calling 07646100075. If you do cancel the agreement within this time any payments made by you will be refunded in full within 5-8 working days in accordance with our Return Policy.
In the event that we may have already packaged and shipped your order when you cancel it, we cannot stop the order from being sent. Once you receive the order, you will have to return it to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
4. Out of Stock & Back-orders. If something is not in stock, we will advise as to when we expect delivery and send it out as soon as we receive it. You will have the choice to keep the order standing until such delivery time or cancel it. Should you chose to keep the order, your credit card will not be charged until the goods are dispatched to you.
5. Split Deliveries. If you have placed an order, which has a part coming at a later date and you would like to receive the order urgently we do send the items available. The remaining item is sent once it has come back in stock. There is no separate delivery charge for the item.
All prices on the website are quoted in (£) pounds sterling and where appropriate are inclusive of UK VAT. Prices and availability of goods and services are subject to change without prior notice. A delivery charge will be added to your order value where appropriate.
We accept online payment in a secure environment by credit or debit card. We currently accept Solo, Maestro, Visa & MasterCard. We also accept PayPal.
Delivery Charges & Times
All dates quoted for delivery are estimated delivery dates only and may be subject to change and we cannot accept liability for any loss or damage for delivery at any time other than the estimated date for delivery. All orders received before 4pm will, subject to availability and credit verification, be despatched on the following day. Those orders received after 4pm will be despatched the next business day.
There is a fixed delivery charge of £ 4.99 per order for Royal Mail Recorded service. Special Delivery for the next day can be arranged at additional fee of £ 5.99, provided all items are in stock and the order is received by noon. These rates apply only to shipments within United Kingdom.
All international deliveries may be subject to local import duties and taxes and also may be delayed, for example, by local Customs Officials or their agents. Vita Relaxat cannot be held liable for delays nor any import duties or local charges levied once the package reaches your destination country. Any such charges will remain solely the responsibility of the customer.
1. If for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with the product(s) that you have chosen, you may make a return to us within 1 month of receipt:
• We cannot accept returns on open or used merchandise.
• We can offer you an exchange or a refund provided that the products are returned complete, in perfect condition, unused, and with the original packaging.
• Only in the case of faulty or damaged goods will you be credited for the shipping and handling expenses.
1.1. We do not reimburse for original shipping charges.
1.2. Refunds will be made back to the original purchaser, via the payment method used.
1.3. Refunds are made within 5-8 working days after receipt of goods.
1.4. If exchanging goods and the new item you require costs less than the one you have returned we will refund you the difference.
1.5. If exchanging goods and the new item you require costs more than the one you returned an additional payment is needed.
1.6. Replacement items will be sent to you free of postage and packing charges.
1.7. If you decide to exchange a gift Item, the original purchaser will not be informed.
2. How to Return. To return the goods simply complete all the details on the backside of the packaging/invoice slip that is included in your order stating the reason for your return. Please feel free to add comments you deem useful for us.
• You will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to us, complete Returns Form and clearly mark whether you would like a refund or exchange.
• Please re-pack returns and exchanges securely and be sure to include a copy of your invoice with the return/exchange details completed and send the package back to: Vita Relaxat, Anna Iskenderova, 134 Booth Road, London, NW9 5JY.
3. Faulty or Damaged Goods. For any returns where the item is faulty or has arrived damaged, you will need to be responsible for packing and paying the postage to return the item back to us. But, once received and reviewed, we will refund or provide an exchange for the costs of both postage amounts.
BOOKING A RELAXAT LIFE SERVICE
a) Services are available seven days a week 7am-10pm, 8am-10pm on Saturdays ans 9am-10pm on Sundays and by special arrangement at other times.
b) Bookings can be made on-line via Vita Relaxat website - www.relaxat.life, by calling 07846100075 or by e-mailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
c) The phone line is open 9am-10pm 7 days a week. Requests at other times will usually be answered within five hours.
Prices & Policies
a) There is a minimum call out fee of £40.
b) All prices include VAT and may change without prior notice.
c) Prices quoted are for execution of service within the following postcodes: WD6, WD17, WD19, WD23, WD24, WD25, HA0, HA3, HA7, HA8, HA9, N2, N3, N5, N7, N6, N8, N10, N11, N12, N19, N20, N1C, NW1, NW2, NW3, NW4, NW5, NW6, NW7, NW8, NW9, NW10, NW11, SW1X, SW3, SW5, SW7, W2, W8, W9, W10, W11, W12, W14.
d) Beyond this radius a surcharge will be added based on distance and time. Contact us to find out about additional charges for your location.
e) A late or delay charge based on £40 per hour will apply for all appointments on which the therapist is kept waiting for more than 20 minutes into the scheduled appointment time.
f) Professionals will not wait more than 20 minutes for a client who has not yet arrived at the location.
Out-of-hours & Public / Bank Holidays
a) A 25% surcharge is added-on to services requested outside of our normal 7 to 10 working hours and/or on Bank Holidays. No ‘out-of-hour’ appointments will be taken on Bank Holidays.
b) Booking appointments for services ‘Out-of-hours’ or on Public /Bank Holidays must be done through the Customer Services hours of 9 to 8 7 days a week.
c) Vita Relaxat reserve the right to refuse an ‘out-of-hour’ booking request.
a) All appointments require a partial pre-payment. Pre-payment must be made at the time of booking. The rest of the balance is to be cleared directly with the therapist at the time of the appointment - we accept all major card and cash payments.
b) Leaving tips for work well done is always appreciated but never expected.
a) As a consideration to you, appointments are confirmed 24 hours in advance.
b) As a consideration to us, there is a strict 12-hour cancellation policy. Your pre-payment will not be refunded if cancellations are made less than 12 hours prior to the appointment.
c) For appointments booked within 12 hours, you are expected to keep the appointment, if you cancel, the full service fee will be charged to the credit card holding the booking unless there are exceptional circumstances.
avored by designers. It's easy on the eyes and a great go to font for titles, paragraphs & more.